* Please Note: Conditions of entry to Manly Pool – children 13 years or younger are required to be supervised by a person 18 years or older.
The Manly Pool is participating with Royal Lifesaving Queensland this summer to ensure the safety of all children.
Wristbands will be provided upon entry for all children aged 0 to 5 years.
Stay safe and have fun!
Learn to Swim
|Learn to Swim|
|3.30pm||Junior Squad||Learn to Swim||Learn to Swim||Junior Squad|
Manly Pool Group Fitness
|Swim Fit||Mon, Wed, Fri @ 9.15am|
|Manly Fit||Thursday @ 9.15am|
|Aqua||Tue, Thu @ 9.15am | Wed @ 10.30am | Mon, Wed @ 6.00pm|
|Tai Chi||Tuesday & 10.30am|
Pool Closed on Following Public Holidays
Single Visit Pricing
Child (Under 2 years)
Multi Visit Passes
10 Pass Adult
10 Pass Child
10 Pass Pensioner
Splash Pool Now Open!
Lots of Fun For The Kids
Hours of fun for the kids, fenced off pool with plenty of room, a max depth of 45cm.
- Triathlon Australia accredited Performance Level Coach
- Australian Swim Coaches Association Bronze accreditation
- 2016 SE QLD Club Coach of the Year
- Over 25 years of Triathlon experience
- Head Coach Bayside Multisport Club
- Trek Precision Fit bike fit qualified
- Lives Manly Queensland with wife Nicola also a Kona Ironman athlete
- Loves to compete against athletes 20 years younger
- 21 Ironman races with 17 races under 10 hours
- Qualified 17 times for Kona & 4 Kona races, 1990, 2010, 2013, 2015
- Podium 5th place Kona 2010
- Multiple IM podium finishes including 3 times Australian age group champion
- Twice age group winner Noosa Triathlon
- 3rd World duathlon champs 45-49 age group
- Multiple 70.3 age group wins including Sunshine Coast 2013 (4.17)
- Marathon PB 2.30.47
- Fastest Ironman Splits
Swim 00.58 (IM UK 2011)
Bike 4.54 (IM Melbourne 2012)
Run 2.57 (IM UK 2011)
Race 9.11 (IM Melbourne 2012)
See All Coaches Profiles Here.
See All Sessions Description Here
Spend the Day
- Amazing Coffee
- Hot Food
- Ice Cream
- Cold Drinks